Tuesday, July 29, 2008

There is something about weddings

There is something about weddings that I love. I love the romantic atmosphere & feelings that surround the happy couple. I guess its the hopeless romantic in me, but I love being the one that gets that shot of the groom when the bride first walks into the room. Or of the shot of the father getting a little teary eyed as he watches his daughter kiss the groom.

Weddings are a great place for me to really play around with my camera and get some fun shots. I'm able to really show off my style with weddings. I love getting the abstract/artistic shots, and of course I have great subjects to do that with.

In a couple weeks I will have another wedding to do and I'm so excited. This wedding will be a lot different then your "typical" wedding, so I'm looking forward to the art that comes out of this one!

No comments: