Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love gardening

I'm so in love with gardening. I love getting my hands dirty in the soil. I love watering my plants and smelling the wet ground. I love watching the birds in my garden eating and drinking. I love everything about gardening.

I am now working diligently on my garden and creating it the way I want it. Here is where I'll be updating and showing off my work. What are my goals this summer for my garden?

  • Create a way to catch and store rain water
  • Herb garden (with parsley, dill, rosemary, chives and more)
  • Vegetable garden (with carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, and more)
  • Get some berries growing
  • Rose garden
  • Getting my fountain fixed up and started
  • Creating a bird and hummingbird sanctuary
  • Shade garden
  • Creating a little sit down area in the middle of my garden
  • Dog proofing my yard... so my Chico can't get out
  • Doing this as inexpensive yet effective way as possible
This blog is also to try to get ideas from everyone and also help someone out if I can. I have countless books about gardening and love sitting out on my swing, sipping my coffee, watching the hummingbirds while I'm pouring over my books.

I will be posting pictures and updates, and I hope to see comments and thoughts.

Hope you enjoy what you see me create and I hope in inspires you to create a small garden yourself.

1 comment:

kaintbuy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.